Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

First Half 2020

Sunday preceding New Years starts weekly planning with a transition of goals.  I did very well the last six months but really didn't do anything meaningful for my synagogue, write the book that makes me famous, or develop a web site.  I worked on my health parameters to no avail.  End points need to be very tangible.  Those that were mostly got checked off as done.  I abandoned some, created new ones, and renewed a few.  For next six months:

MENTAL:  Read 3 books.  One e-book, one Audio, one traditional.  One novel, one non-fiction, one Jewish theme.

TRAVEL:  Take two road trips.

FRIENDS:  Acquire 2 new friends

HOME: Hire a cleaning service to come periodically.

FAMILY:  Attend son's wedding.

FRONTIER:  Become the region's most astute expert on Physician Burnout.

FINANCIAL: Full review of my actual 2019 expenditures recorded onto an Excel spreadsheet.

SELF:  Plant and maintain my optimal home garden.

LONG TERM:  Create a unified home storage process.

COMMUNITY: Work on a political campaign.

HEALTH:  Achieve a treadmill performance of 25 minutes at 3.5 mph.

PURCHASE:  Arrange a major trip.

All meet SMART Criteria:

Specific
Measurable
Achievable
Relevant
Time Bound

See how it all goes.


Image result for smart goals

No comments: