Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Overextended

When I returned from vacation last month I felt rested, having devoted two weeks to reasonably proper eating, increased physical activity, some spiritual upgrading with a new environment that I found both interesting and pleasant, and managed to read a book for the first time in a long time.  I had left for vacation more frazzled than I usually am when I leave.  I attributed this to the long interval between vacations but on return it did not take long to renew the previous irritations, mostly over excessive expectations at work.  It may be time to acknowledge the inability to modify this and accept the need for an amicable professional divorce.  Definitely time to seriously plan out my next personal phase and what I might like to do to replace what has dominated my time for so many years.

No comments: