Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2021

All In

Worn out from travel this summer, all relatively petty travel with three night hotel stays in a single town, two by and with car, one by plane without car, one for recreation, two to visit people.  I think that's enough for a while, at least until I feel a need to exit My Space again.  For now I'm content to do what I can at home.  During the travel, daily planning gets suspended though replaced with a more global view of what to pursue and how to pursue it when I return home.  This semi-annual cycle I've done rather well except in the Frontier category.  Watching some TED Talks on my cell phone while away, it became apparent why.  I have to be All In, 100%, not 98%, to accomplish some of the more difficult projects.  I've not been doing that, maybe for lack of really wanting to proceed, maybe for other reasons.  But I have to give myself that chance of being All In.  New Year, new commitment.

No comments: