Pages

Monday, January 1, 2024

Current Initiatives


SMART Goals set for next half year.  In my line of sight on whiteboard to the left of my desk in My Space.

  1. Optimize closet space in my living areas
  2. Optimize My Space
  3. Write 80K word book draft
  4. Read 3 Books
  5. Visit 3 New Places
  6. Publish 3 Articles
  7. 3 New Experiences
  8. 3 Guests
  9. 2 Organizations
  10. Spousal evenings
  11. IRA withdrawals
  12. Health Targets
To do these, I will have to work a little differently than I currently do.  Longer stretches, focused only on what I am doing at the time.  Instead of for the next 20 minutes I am going to work on something, it will need to be for the next 2 hours.  I can probably do quite a lot in two hours.  Or at least get a lot closer to completion.

No comments: