Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Sorting Paper

Paper reminds me of what I ought to be doing but too often distracts me from doing it.  I have a lot of paper.  At my desk it is manageable, a single pile to the left of my laptop, easily sorted.  In the kitchen it is more onerous.  Unsorted papers dominate the table, spill over onto the chairs and floor, come crashing down from a magnetized refrigerator clip whenever I go to use something stored atop the fridge.  It's everywhere.  It impedes anything else I might like to do there.  And unlike My Space, it is not all mine to decide unilaterally what its better location ought to be.  Yet until I tackle this, or at least make it manageable if not really completed, I will have difficulty doing other things that can only be done in the kitchen.  I will just have to allot time to do this, distracted by nothing else, setting aside everything else.


No comments: