Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Week Ahead

As I begin the work week, there are no major appointments or projects or days off.  No trips to the satellite clinic.  No conferences to prepare, no evening meetings to attend or not as my hospital obligations dictate, no grandiose plans for the weekend, just activities settling back into their customary rhythms for the first time in a while.  There are always chores and there are always my six projects to work toward.

They are:
  1. Begin a research project.
  2. Purge my downstairs of papers so I can bring in a cleaning crew.
  3. Develop a real herb garden.
  4. Write my estate plan.
  5. Submit three papers for publication, two Jewish and one medical.
  6. Go on a day trip once a month.
This should be the type of week that allows me to pursue them.

No comments: