Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Long Pants

Covid-19 mostly at home this summer made me very casual.  On many days, particularly shabbos, I didn't bother getting dressed unless I had to go somewhere.  In the spring, at the start of the restricted activity, I made a point of driving someplace every day. But eventually there was no place worth going to and daily drive to nowhere for no purpose other than leaving my house waned.  I stayed home many days.  When I did venture out I typically dressed for summer: t-shirt with some type of writing, shorts, sandals.  As the summer transitions to cooler weather and more formal encounters, it's back to undershirts, long pants, and socks, though I won't package the summer wear until October.

There still aren't a lot of places worth dressing for.  Supermarket a couple times a week.  OLLI and Zoom presentations where I really only need to wear a shirt.  Maybe try to do more fishing this fall.  Maybe an outdoor shul event here or there.  Maybe I will work more diligently on my projects with a more formal appearance, maybe not.  Find out this week.

70 Casual Fall Work Outfit Ideas for Men [Gallery]

No comments: