Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Indoor Cat

Image result for self-isolation

Like most people with this pandemic, staying home gets priority, though not exclusivity.  For the first time since retiring I miss being a doctor amid the fray, tending to the diabetics whose illness poses a special risk.  Young persons sport perhaps, though I'm probably in a better position to handle the personal risk than those with young families.  An infection, though, would put me out action quickly and my age puts me in a raised mortality group.  So I'm mostly an indoor cat.

I could go fishing.  I will go fishing later today.  And I could uses a few minor purchases, none so urgent as to be done today.  Good weather for planting parsley in a container.  My writing and the thinking that makes it possible has not done as well.  I've done some work around the house.  Not much has elevated my spirits, though.  Nor have I undertaken my many listed tasks that could be checked off the list but have languished on the list for months or longer.

Yes, fishing later today and parsley in container.



No comments: