Pages

Friday, November 16, 2018

Squalls

Had been planning the third of my three day trips for a while, a round trip bus ride to NYC where I would take the subway to the Cloisters, where I had never been.  It was tentatively scheduled for yesterday but snow squalls here and there made a later time more suitable.  I can deal with cold, walking a half mile from the subway stop to the museum and back as well as the Chinatown bus to the subway makes precipitation justification not to travel.  Instead, I got my car serviced, loafed, read, took a hot shower, worked on Thanksgiving menu for fewer people than originally anticipated and made a little pest of myself commenting on www.kevinmd.com  I did not watch television, after scrolling through a hundred channels and finding none worthy of my attention.  One less screen.  Work on less computer screen too.

Image result for snow squall

No comments: