Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Small Tangible Victories

Everyday Essentials Adjustable Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Recliners for Patio, Size: 1-Pack
It's been a week of progress.  I can sit on my deck.  The first zinnia sprouts appeared in the deck planters.  I can sit on the swivel chair in my bedroom with speakers from a mini-stereo aimed at my ears.  I can walk through my upper hall without stepping sideways.  Electronics recycling is bagged for transport to the DSWA center within the next few days.  My medical instruments have been gathered into a single bag.  None is a goal by itself, but part of a larger mission of enjoying the space my house has to offer now that I inside it much of the time.  There is more to do.  Gather cameras, use up film, place them in a designated photographic location with film cameras designated for the museum and several digital ones, some obsolete, designated for use.  Plan big, do small.

No comments: