Pages

Monday, June 1, 2020

Anthropomorphics



Even though this six month cycle, I set my goal on treadmill performance, I did not ignore the previous health tracking.  Weight and waist size get measured weekly, recorded in a log along with treadmill performance.  As BP has required more medication, I've added BP readings to the measurements and the recording.  While weight has not changed in a few years, waist size has, reflected in suits, pants and shirts that really no longer fit, indeed need to go to donation for dim prospects of ever fitting again.

Like most people whose physical enlargement catches their attention, I share a frustration of correction being refractory to expected, though never extreme, interventions.  The interventions, at least on the dietary side, never achieve consistency.  My ability to do 25 minutes on the treadmill with reasonable consistency doesn't change the measurements but I feel accomplished when each preset session reaches its conclusion.  

This month I set my goals for the next six months, invariably including at least one related to my health.  Bodily measurements seem a lost cause.


Waist Measurement | HealthLink BC

No comments: