Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

A Recovery Day





Over-extended myself for Mother's Day.  Elegant dinner.  Some gardening.  A Zoom session with the kids.  A brief but largely regrettable return to FB.  Wrote to my Senator about litter at the new First State National Historic Park.  Finally too much cabernet sauvignon.  All followed by a crash and considerable insomnia.  I did manage at least one sleep cycle that I remember but definitely dragging today.  And gained a kg over two weeks on my Monday morning weigh-in after laudable reduction from restrictions at the supermarket.

OLLI completed its spring session, though I probably could still have managed a Monday morning discussion session.  Maybe a reduced treadmill session, too.  But coffee will need to take its effect if I am to make serious headway on the day's intended pursuits. 


No comments: