Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Usable Kitchen


Sometimes you just have to pick a project and do it until it is done.  My pride and joy kitchen, upgraded several years ago at significant expense has been my go to recreation space, other than My Space.  When challenging myself for special dinners, it is the place of greatest satisfaction.  It also is the place to put things where they fit at the moment without regard to loss of the room's intended function, which is partly to eat and partly to bring me joy.  It's out of hand.  I just have to go one element at a time, area by area, until it returns to the best I can make it.  No timer to guide me.  Just have to set this as a day's priority.  Usually no time is better than right now, but I have some deadline driven activities competing with this, so it will have to either wait or get done in small segments instead of the big swoop, but it is still a priority.

No comments: