Pages

Monday, May 15, 2023

OLLI on Hiatus

Spring OLLI session completed.  I took three four top-notch courses, meeting MWF mornings. MF on site, Wednesday at my laptop.  I had signed up for  fifth course, one taken on my one time On Demand.  I never opened it, apologizing for that lapse to the instructor when I ran into him.

My schedule as it was left every afternoon open.  Some of the time I used well, much of it not.  It also left me two mornings open.  I could be counted upon to take my medicine and exercise on the treadmill those mornings.  But having something scheduled, a place I need to be at a time I need to be there forces me to pay attention at least during those times.

Summer break has begun.  I'm trying to keep those set hours to finally write the enduring work, a book, that I desired to write but not so much desire as to commit to what it takes to do that.  I think I can, with the OLLI hours redirected to the project.


No comments: