Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

An Upright Day

It's been a difficult week or so.  First a non-febrile illness that caused inversion of my sleep pattern and achiness with spontaneous recovery, though my energy could be better.  Followed by Pesach, currently at its midpoint, with responsibilities for exchanging kitchen ware and preparing food.  Along the way I passed a birthday that puts me well into the Old Boy Network.  Exercise went on hold due to illness, hopefully ready to resume later today in a reduced form.  I'm not ill but I wish I felt better.  While not despondent, I'm not enthused about anything either.  I'd like to do a number of things but just don't seem to have the motivation to pursue anything.  Start by not being recumbent.

Recovery Position / Lateral Recumbent Position by Yoshiko ...

No comments: