Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Free Audiobooks

How To Make An Audiobook [An Independent Publisher's Definitive ...

Each half year I set a reading quota:  One novel, One non-fiction, One Jewish theme.  These are distributed among an audiobook, a traditional book, and an ebook.  Unfortunately the audiobook I took out of the library had at least one defective disc.  I have one at home which I've never listed to but it would classify as Jewish theme when I really need non-fiction.  Our closed library to the rescue.  They contracted with a service called hoopla to offer four audiobooks per month, or movies or other downloadables, included with library service.

I enrolled and started searching but have not yet found the optimal opus for listening.  Search by topic.  Search by author.  You can even search a collection of Read by Author.  Should be able to find one.  This has been the one category of my 12 semi-annual initiatives that always gets completed.

No comments: