Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Staring at the Screen

At mid-morning, my productivity and my motivation have faltered.  I completed by scheduled e-book, Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott but still want to read the notes which I think were also written by the author.  The scholarship applications I agreed to review for the Delaware Community Foundation have proceeded on schedule.  And I am only one article short from last week on my weekly quota of two articles.  But I don't feel accomplished.  A major writing piece on coronavirus hangs on my daily not done yet list and my attempt at indoor container herbs has gotten off to a false start.  I should exercise on the treadmill, and likely will as a matter of basic health which I have not forsaken despite my case of the blahs.  Need to check off the to-do items that once done do not return for another week.  There are some.

5 Questions to Ask An Unmotivated Team Member - ThoughtfulLeader.com

No comments: