Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Focus on Recreation

Now into day 3 of no FB or twitter, I find myself not experiencing any withdrawal as some have suggested, nor any craving to resume that activity.  In its place, I planted my outdoor herb garden and completed the front container planting.  I extricated my Schwinn from amid garage clutter and unsuccessfully searched for golf balls to take to the local putting green.

Pandemic restrictions leaves me a bit recreationally deprived so it's time to direct some attention there. What do I like to do?  Made a list:

  1. Crosswords
  2. Take pictures
  3. Bicycle
  4. Cooking
  5. Baking
  6. Petty Golf
  7. Harmonica
  8. Violin
  9. Watercolor
  10. Writing
  11. Fishing
  12. Gardening
  13. Beach
  14. Deck
There really are no barriers to doing any of these.  Some have been ongoing, some long dormant.  I will need a few things, golf balls, tees, an air pump, a new or rehaired bow perhaps which I can get with the remaining stash of 5-dollar bills that I keep as change.  Wonder how many I can do this summer, and with what intensity.


 

No comments: