Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Rough Start

My iTouch buzzed at its programmed 6:30AM but after a night's sleep interrupted at its midpoint by a rare nightmare, I pretended that the device had a snooze button, which it doesn't.  Some ughs for about ten minutes, then the rati
onal in me prevailed.  Electric toothbrush and Placker at least got me upright, and I don't feel overly tired once in motion.  Obligatory coffee starting second cup of the low priced kcup variety with some effect.  I've done about half the remaining Delaware Community Foundation scholarship applications, a task that has become more systematized than it should be.  The right candidate usually gets the money but my role is really to score the application with their computerized category scores.  It takes more impression than thought, which fits for this morning transition from wakefulness to fully functional higher CNS centers.  Most of what I aspire to doing today needs the full measure of my left brain at peak performance.  It probably also needs a timer to keep me on task.

So I still have a full day to fill in with some of the items on today's task list, many challenging, but I've taken the first step, even if a tentative one.








No comments: