Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Total Body OOOH

A few challenges converges, some blend of financial, emotional, and physical.  While I'm ready to address each, not all at once.  A day following my 70th birthday and booster Covid immunization, the bodily effects become the squeakiest wheel.  I find myself a total body ache.  Not sick in any way but incapacitated enough to leave my scheduled treadmill session undone and set aside my personal commitment to staying upright during assigned waking hours.  While generalized achiness dominates, some subdivisions also emerge.  I feel tired, not fatigued so much as sleep deprived.  The injection site into my non-dominant deltoid has a small amount of pain and tenderness, though no swelling, warmth, or rubor.  Muscles ache, joints less so but resist active motion.  I experience slight chills, maybe just enough to add a fleece coverlet.  I don't have a headache.  My senses all remain intact.  While my musculoskeletal system sends me it could be better signal, I have no mobility limitations.  So this could be a lot worse.  Reaction to antigen runs its course.  The calendar does not but as the total body oooh subsides, I can move along to the other initiatives.  And not that far into the future.  


No comments: