Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Electronics Failure

My new Camry, new for me though three years old, has electronic doodads that I don't know how to use, though with appreciation to the many people who insisted I become reasonably literate, I can follow the instructions posted on other electronic doodads.  It took some effort to bring the Toyota app from cyberspace to my android phone to the car's screen, not helped at all by an unanswered call to the Toyota dealer's help line, which they invited me to use.  But Entunes seemed to work OK.  I paid $15 for a year of Scout GPS which also worked.  Until a few days ago, when my full screen got replaced by a single Yelp option.  I could not restore it despite doing my best to follow online instructions, theirs and general Google results.  It seems Entune failures are rather common.  The dealer's help line at least returned my call.  While I expected somebody to run me through the programming, that was not to be, so a personal appearance has been scheduled.


No comments: