Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Woozy Birthday


Threescore and ten was so Last Year.  Moving along, another year with achievements and restraints completed.  Overall, I've been feeling well relative to my age.  Some exercise tradeoffs with sore legs in exchange for better stamina.  My new memory has limitations notable primarily to me alone, not incapacitating.  I can be focused.  I can sometimes be funny.  Struggling to come up regularly cheerful, though.  And very much tempered in my quest for new experiences.

My birthday itself found me a little woozy.  Sleep deprived overnight after making admirable progress with Sleep Hygiene.  Difficulty giving my OLLI class my undivided attention.  Just forgot a major component of my Passover shopping task while at Shop-Rite.  Nice dinner.  Some greetings via FB.  Yet a lot of time in the recliner in My Space.  Now onto the next personal earth orbit, the last one in which I can leave my IRAs dormant.  And it begins with feeling better.

No comments: