Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Catchup

Rosh Hashanah and Sukkot take a Mon-Tues pattern this year.  Sunday preparation, whether cooking or completing a sukkah, then Yom Tovim.  Wednesday arrives with a slew of tasks that would have ordinarily been done Monday or Tuesday but were unsuitable for yontif.  I've measured my weight and waist.  Treadmill depends more on date than day of week, so it's a post-RH go today.  Crosswords got behind, but I don't really need to catch up.  My daily writing is more of a resume than catchup.  I reviewed my email and FB right after sundown.  These could have all waited.  Engaging in commerce can wait, never urgent, not really catchup.  My plants can depend on nature without me for two days, but I really need to check on them today.  

Still, benefits of RH aside, it still feels like I lost two days.

No comments: