Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Seasonal Affectiver Disorder

It's been a few blue weeks.  Time in Florida didn't bring much reversal, except for the face time with old friends.  Retuning to a couple of setbacks in my lingering professional liability case and one more assault with my stolen license plate, now involved in a hit-and-run, just added more sadness than new irritation.  Fortunately the feeling of depression clearly preceded these and has no precipitating cause.  I will have to gather documents to show the insurer that the car they seek is not mine.  One more nuisance, but easily achievable.

Hanukkah begins.  Still have gifts to get.  Some cooking involved. This usually cheers me a little.  See if lighting the fireplace for the first time in many years offers some reversal.

I really want to avoid restarting the SSRI, which I never really took for depression.  From its calendar correlation, I suspect Seasonal Affective Disorder, which usually runs its course.


No comments: