Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Seasonal Clothing Exchange

Frost is unlikely until next fall.  Herb pots now fully planted.  Flowers on deck planted.  Vegetables in progress.  Chill as I went outside to retrieve the morning newspaper.

My clothing needs to reflect that.  When I plant the gardens, I bring out the warm weather clothing, storing the long sleeve shirts, flannel PJs, thermals, and sweaters.  I have a lot of short sleeve t-shirts with every imaginable logo.  My collection of short pants fills a cubby at the bottom of a plastic rolling cart in the corner of the bedroom.  The stuff it replaces fills my largest duffle and a large plastic vacuum bag.  Completing this also requires some laundry, mostly done.  Still have limited walking space in the bedroom as I make this transition.

Still a month premature for Memorial Day's start of summer season, in fact really closer to the spring equinox than the summer solstice.  But time to think warm.

No comments: