Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Taking Control

Good day yesterday, Good enough to stand out.  My hip has almost returned to baseline about ten days after injury but I'll keep my appointment with the new ortho group that interacted with me well when I needed them to.  Met with travel agent.  Wife and I differ on how much we want to spend for our anniversary trip.  I bought time, if only to change the credit card to one with more rewards.  Returned to my treadmill at very low intensity, but I could do it.

And decided for sure what I want the book that I can never discipline myself for sustained writing to be about.  It will be why institutional Judaism declined as it did with the Federation Types in charge of it.  Novelized form.  Began the background writing.

Took charge of some overdue filing.  Took charge of my downstairs work spaces, the desk and the kitchen.

I feel accomplished.  It is not often that I feel accomplished.


No comments: