Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Day Trips

Getting away for a while takes some planning not to mention expense.  Getting away for a day takes little forethought and minimal expense, which is why it shows up in some form on all my semi-annual lists, usually as an initiative of three over six months.  I've done one this cycle, need to do two more.  However, I've already been to most of the places within round trip driving range that I really want to visit.  Or maybe not yet.  

Our electronic wizardry allowed me to draw a circle of 150 mile radius from my home address.  It takes in all on NJ, DE,  DC as well as the majority of PA + MD,and portions of CT, NY, WV and VA.  Quite a lot of places I've not been to in the past.  Museums, historical sites, nature, maybe some friends to visit, or some amusements.  I only need two places but I also need two days.  Shouldn't be too hard to complete this semi-annual initiative.


No comments: