Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

Emerging from Withdrawal


Mar Cheshvan=Me Cheshvan started out with great optimism, time to pursue things put off.  But it got hijacked by an email hack with substantial loss and deterioration of my dear Honda.  I had been off my SSRI, got mostly impatient, often rather cross, enough to resume medication.  My muscles ached.  I felt lonely much of the time, often isolated, with a major respite when I got together with an old friend in Annapolis.  Car replaced.  Computer capacity restored.  Can't say I missed synagogue or anything particularly Jewish,  OLLI a bit of a disappointment this semester but a new course in the second session begins.  Housework and writing that had been my intended focus did not materialize.  And I'm struggling with this month's Medscape article.

However, I am starting to feel physically better for sure, emotionally better probably, less beaten down, less despondent, actually more optimistic.  The things to do short term seem reasonably well defined:  get acclimated to new car, submit Medscape article, treadmill schedule consistency, full contingent of prescribed medicines.  At least that much, maybe as much more as I can.

No comments: