Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Use the Dishwasher Maybe




Coffee mugs have a way of accumulating.  Figure I consume my three daily cups, using a keurig k-cup means I need a clean mug each time as my machine requires new water to be placed in the warmer rather than having its own reservoir.  Then an herb tea later in the day.  Maybe a glass of wine or soda or a beer with supper.  Plus my wife's share.  It can mean a lot of cups and glasses, far in excess of any plates or utensils.  My milchig dish rack holds four cups on the outer vertical holders, then I can put more on the grid, but I also need the grid for space occupying cooking utensils and plates.  The dishwasher can do the whole thing except the delicates though typically the upper rack where the cups go fills up while the lower rack has mainly forks and spoons with a plate or two.  I really don't want to hand wash as many drinking vessels as I have out today, so perhaps the dishwasher is still the best alternative.

How to Load a GE Dishwasher the Right Way | Oak Valley Appliance


No comments: