Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Staying Cordial

My usual abrasive self probably has a very early, deeply ingrained imprint, a part of me that enhances my uniqueness, though sometimes at a price.  Models of highly successful momzer's abound, one reaching the Oval Office and creating a loyal following but with a lot of victims.  I don't think I ever really had victims.  Moreover, there were ample times, even most times, when being ornery would pretty much intersect with being unprofessional so got set aside.

From time to time I seek reversal, or at least a façade.  Citalopram each evening makes me more internally tolerant but it also helps to add a task like Friendly or Cordial to my daily task list.  Currently it's Cordial. And it's been going mostly OK but requires vigilance to return to the objective as I stray.  Unlikely to ever really become habitual but still worth working on.



No comments: