Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Kitchen Surfaces

With Ezrat HaShem and some personal commitment, this will be the week that I create fully functional surfaces in my kitchen to make the rest of my kitchen functional.  I have an orderly plan, already started, with multiple zones to be done in sequence.  It makes sense this time to follow classic decluttering principles, handling each object not more than once if possible.  Boxes for Put Away, Throw Away, Recycle, Give Away, It Goes Someplace Else should make this more straightforward.  Interestingly, as I create zones, only four require a lot of decisions on placement of excess objects.  All will be cleaned.  It's important not to rearrange clutter though, something that has undermined other similar initiatives.  This time do it and do it properly and try to only do it once.



No comments: