Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

My Next Initiatives




With still just over a week to go in the current half year, the interval that I work towards, some reckoning pushed me in a few different directions for the upcoming six months.  Only one of my projects reached completion without prospect for renewal, to be replaced with a more adventurous path.  Some of my projects have proceeded and will proceed along their current trajectory but not be renewed as SMART goals for the upcoming cycle.  And some will just be maintained because they are worth ongoing effort.

All twelve are now articulated, committed to writing, and placed in the pocket of the planning pouch where I keep my lists, paper, and multicolored pens.  I'm eager to start, but not so eager as to begin before the designated July 1 start date.  It's been one of my more accomplished six month cycles. 








No comments: