Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Slight Emotional Crash

First cup of coffee has not yet had its predictable CNS effect but I'm optimistic that this mornings starting point will reverse so I can have the productive day at my keyboard that dominates today's daily plan.  I don't think I'm descending from a sugar high, though the Father's Day cheesecake was good and a few fistfuls of sugary cereal as an after dinner snack probably didn't help.  As I look at today's tasks there are more I get to than I have to's.  No interpersonal activities of significance on today's agenda.  FB Roulette came up 36 which keeps me separated from Social Media today.  It's a treadmill recovery day.  Some household chores, none onerous.

Should feel more motivated than I do, but there's still time for coffee to have the effect that makes it so popular. 



No comments: