Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Breakfast Out Perhaps

Ideal morning to go out for breakfast.  Up on time.  No treadmill this morning.  No appointments until late morning.  Big project done yesterday with loose ends awaiting.  That's the why I should.

Reasons for shouldn't much simpler.  All the places I might go have deteriorated with covid except for one which I abandoned a few years ago when I sat at their counter and had to stare at a Gold Star with Trump in the middle.  And I have a frying pan and eggs at home plus the new box of what was once Aunt Jemima mix but has gone Woke to Pearl Milling Company was actually quite good and easy to make.  

So the real arbiter may be how badly I think I need to get away on a morning that I can.  There just aren't all that many of those mornings.


No comments: