Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2022

Different Approach

Devoted shabbos to a day in my recliner in My Space, pondering what I've done against what I might have done or could have done instead.  As I look over my semi-annual projects reaching the first third of that time allotment, it's a mixed report.  To complete My Space I've been going by region.  What I really need to do is go by a timer, putting things in a few categories as I go.  Gardens are going well.  Need to replenish fresh seeds when they issue at the home stores.  Wife approached with Anniversary trip.  She seemed indifferent.  Weekly wife time needs a firm schedule, maybe a weekly date-night.  Monthly expense log and financial review have hit a snag.  Just got to start this year's Excel program and dates and do it.  Something like an activation energy to overcome.

I finally have a coarse outline for the book that makes me famous.  Need to set timer for times to be at my keyboard.  OLLI in progress.  Courses proceeding well.  Not approached them about a committee.  Read three books per my semi-annual protocol.  I always finish this project quickly.

Not yet ready to have guests over.  Tidying to be completed.  Treadmill going well.  First trip to Maryland on schedule.  Writing articles.  Medium Digest not been a helpful place for submission.

A decent first third of the time block.  No big snags that cannot be overcome but may need to assign firm appointments with my self to bring more of these initiatives to their potential.





No comments: