Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

OLLI on Site

Only on Tuesdays do I need to drive to my class at the Osher instute, though Wednesday will be added after intercession, and even then it will be optional.  My class on Tuesday, an excellent introduction to Paleantology, does not begin until mid-morning giving me plenty of time for treadmill and other purposeful activity, though thus far I have opted to just leave the house early, maybe stop at a store, then arrive at OLLI with spare time to sip coffee if I brought any or wander the public areas to look at paintings by other students or read the bulletin board.  I need to be someplace other than My Space or even the car for a longer stretch than the 75 minutes of class time.  Even in public, though, I still feel pretty much as if I am by myself.  Whether I go to a store, or even the classroom, there isn't any banter of interpersonal connection.  It's still a step ahead of typing away on the laptop in My Space.


No comments: