Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Eduroam

 


This week OLLIs computer maven arranged to be on site to enable tuition paying OLLI seniors like myself electronic access to the full array of what UofD offers.  The library alone is worth the effort.  So I brought my laptop, arrived before my in-person class, and tried to sign myself in as a guest.  Did not go well.  Then I tried to sign in using last year's user name and password.  Welcome to U of D cyberspace.  I still don't know how to get my messages on their email address but the U of D world has otherwise let me in.  Puttering around the library.  Electronic versions of my usual subscription medical journals at a click.  Books.  Haven't tried the maps, pictures, or museums but should.  Did not have to bother their expert after class.  Just took a bag of complimentary popcorn over to a table, snacked on it while sipping what was left of the WaWa coffee not permitted in the classroom, and went home.

No comments: