Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Filing Papers


 It took days, maybe weeks.  All papers in living room with a few minor exceptions now lie in a labelled file folder.  The categories are diverse from banking statements to charitable donations to birthday cards.  But they are all in folders.  Some folders are duplicates as I found it easier to make a new one as I looked at each paper than to find which folder already existed.  Next step would be to group them in hanging folders.  Those judged never to be needed again, like accounts I no longer have or receipts from prior years go in an obscure place in one of five filing units.  Others go closer to the front, probably in the filing drawer of my desk in My Space.  I would like sorting to be a joint effort with my wife, if possible, so we each know where to find things.

Then vacuum living room in time for Pesach rug cleaning.  Then invite guests which is the ulterior motive for ridding the living room of papers.

No comments: