Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Loose Ends


As that Lusty Month of May has arrived, what I will and won't do among my semiannual projects has largely declared itself but some new obligations always impose themselves along the way.  I did not expect my good deed of an auto donation to become vehicular identity theft but I need to resolve it.  I did not expect my mailbox flag to need replacement, or even that there be an option of replacing only the flag, but once done, it's done.

My Space has more stuff in it than four months ago, but sorted.  I think I can still finish it in two months.  My gardens sometimes reflect my impulsiveness, as I flooded some containers and planted parsley in a section different from what I had intended.  It can still be the garden I'd always hoped to generate.

I approached my wife with the idea of a major anniversary trip.  I think I will have to have some real tangible suggestions for this to move from an agreeable concept to something to implement closer to the time of our 45th.  Dedicating specific time to move myself from my screen to the same room as my wife could have gone better, but still a viable SMART goal.  Keeping up with monthly expenses and summaries.

Despite wanting to write the book that makes me famous, I don't seem to have the Must Do generating internally.  OLLI Committee is not going to happen this term.  I've read lots of books, far more than the three needed for a completed SMART project.  Not doing at all well in transforming my house to a place that welcomes guests.  

Biggest success, getting to treadmill goal of 30 minutes at 3.4 mph.  Taken a toll on my knees.  I need a fixed time to do this, but once started I become determined to finish each session and get a mental boost when I sit down at the end and take off the running shoes.  Been to two of three places in Maryland.  Kinda botched an opportunity to check off a third.  But there will be a third.  Technically submitted three articles if I count Medscape.  I don't really want to count Medscape, so I need to generate and submit one more.  Two months should be enough time.

No comments: