Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Poor Weather Forecast

All set to go for a day at Dorney Park/ Wildwater Kingdom.  All packed.  Checked the forecast for Allentown right before purchasing non-refundable tickets for about $55.  Looking forward to the outing, make a day of it.  Raining here.  Checked Allentown on Weather Channel.  Raining there too with some clearing in mid-afternoon.  So a day of it becomes a third day of it.  And my alternative of going tomorrow looks like it will have ideal weather.  

Loss of money annoys me, though I lose more than that in a few minutes in the mutual funds sometimes.  And I have the challenge of making a different day of it.  IKEA in Conshohocken on the way can get a visit.  Maybe see if there are any wineries or breweries in driving distance.  Could use a morning at my keyboard, treadmill, and kitchen.  An annoyance more than a disappointment, but see what I can do with the circumstances.


No comments: