Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Tasks Completed

Torah assignment. Shavuot. Hanging Curtains. Getting car warning lights checked. Replacing kitchen disposal.  All done.  Haftarah to be done soon.  Partly challenge, partly annoyance.  All probably tests of me to balance opportunity to meet challenge or complain about the annoyance.  I did both.

Now done, what moves me forward?  I'm still kinda resentful of my synagogue experience so  some Saturdays someplace else await.  Made Shavuot dinner with mostly success but one snafu.  Make another dinner without snafu.  Purpose of hanging curtains was to satisfy wife so we can have guests.  Replace couch.  Paint table.  Put things away.  Then guests.  Car enables travel to Dorney Park and Ocean City within the next couple of weeks.  Kitchen disposal out of the way moves me to make the kitchen more fully functional for which I really need only minimal help.

Good initiatives all.  Completed with some grumbling but with satisfaction as my reward for completion.  And all tasks purposeful.  This matters too.  




No comments: