Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Unfocused


My ability to focus and express has become inconsistent.  I do not know the cause.  Perhaps an effect of letting my SSRI use lapse, but consider other causes.  And it may not even be accurate since I have written decent responses to things others have presented.  But I feel restless.  I don't feel annoyed, though, even when I have reason to.  Responses still are thoughtful and articulate.  What I generate spontaneously has not been.

Semi-annual planning, a major project for this month, has helped.  So have my several timers which force limited attention, though more to tidying my home than expressing or even generating mental ideas.  As much as I look forward to some brief getaways, I do not feel in genuine need of an escape.  Since stopping my SSRI I have needed less sleep, even feel more alert.  

I currently have a few defined mental projects, some with deadlines, so plod away and keep score.

No comments: