Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Got Up Reluctantly

Big day of errands and doing stuff I really don't want to do tomorrow.  Tackle the procrastination list.  But today, perhaps, revel in that procrastination.  Or not.  I considered not getting up.  iTouch Slim buzz got a mental Not Now.  More than an hour later, still not motivated, my rational self took over.  I still need to take my medicines, tend to my injured joints, step on the scale for its weekly measurement, and see what the yellow tape measure declares about my waist circumference.  Coffee would help as an eye-opener.  There is still a newspaper to move from driveway to front door.  And at least some of my semi-annual projects could nudge ahead in some way.  So reluctantly I'm up, though at the expense of Sleep Hygiene which does better when I respect the assigned time for getting up.   Ice pack on knee.  Anti-hypertensives swallowed.  Newspaper moved.  Weight/Waist measurements recorded. E-mail that could have waited reviewed.  Week's easy The Atlantic Crossword completed in 1 minute 42 seconds.  Coffee having its first effects.


No comments: