Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Tackling Achiness


Doctor's appointments completed.  Advice acknowledged.  Taking two methylcellulose tablets each morning is easy.  Bottle next to antihypertensives in morning pill case kept adjacent to my laptop.  Once a day.  Takes seconds.  Ortho guidance more intricate.  Ice joints twice a day.  Stretch joints with two programs three times a day. Icing can be done in My Space while I type.  Logistics of stretches harder.  I need to designate set times and places.  Kitchen seems best as one program calls for straddling legs across chairs.  I may as well do both legs.  None of this helps my other achiness.  Stretch has been on my Daily Task List forever, but I never do it.  Time to just pick a stretch program from the Search option of Xfinity Streaming and a set time to do it.  I've done very well with treadmill once committed.  Achiness and joint pains are enough of an incentive to apply a similar effort to the stretch, maybe for two months, and log the progress in my physical progress log that I fill out each Tuesday evening.  Some things do better with formality.

No comments: