Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Too Hot

Mini heat wave.  One with humidity.  Keeps me indoors.  Checked the tomatoes in the garden yesterday.  Additional harvest can wait a few more days.  Too hot to week but I will need to do that.  Retrieved newspaper.  Will treat myself to coffee at Brew HaHa later in the morning, venturing from front door to air-conditioned car and then from cooled car to shop and back.  But mostly I'm an indoor person today.  

My Daily Task List fills nearly two columns, but only a few sub categories:  advancement of my mind and making my house more presentable or perhaps functional with a tad of personal recreation squeezed in.  Should do a little of all three, but with foggy mind, I think by the end of the day it would be more productive, and therefore more fulfilling, if I did what I could around the house.

No big irritants today, the biggest resolved yesterday.  It had been my intent to make my second beach respite, but my wife wanted to go this time but is in the middle of an acute illness.  There will be other days for the second trip.  For today, see what I can do around my house, one room per session, guided by a timer.  And some time for my mind, maybe a brush of recreation too.

No comments: