Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Feeling Groovy

It's been a while since I felt ready to move ahead, if not actually work, from the moment of arising.  Most of the age related aches have moved to the background.  I am restored from a highly satisfying day yesterday, ready to resume.  There are tasks, most of which have an end point, but more importantly, there are real accomplishments from the past few days worthy of a pat on the back.  My gardens are all set.  I completed the series of books from my six-month plan.  Omer counting remains up to date at its midpoint.  Treadmill has resumed after a brief physical incapacity.  I submitted one essay and nearing completion on another.  Some of the social media distractions have been restrained.  For the first day in weeks, I could say that I feel purposeful, at least at the day's onset.

Feeling Groovy

No comments: