Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Taking Action



Taking Action: A Handbook for RTI at Work™ (How to Implement ...
Maybe it was the resumption of naproxen but I feel better physically, still a little spunk deprived mentally.  Sending off my Medscape column offers one big monthly sense of accomplishment.  So did planting my 4x4 garden the day before, maybe even enough to proceed to the other 4x4 later on today.  Achiness limited my treadmill schedule which needs to hit the reset but get back to previously accomplished levels before long.  And I got some laundry done, enough to proceed with the seasonal transfer of clothing from storage to bedroom.  All this without bothering to get dressed at all yesterday.  I had associated looking ready to work with working, as had others.  Had outdoor activities been needed, I would have put on clothing appropriate to that, as I plan to today, but flannel bottoms are fine for working at my keyboard if I am dedicated to typing in My Space.  Today, though, I expand beyond My Space.

No comments: