Pages

Monday, November 8, 2021

A Mind Focus

While sipping my first cup of coffee ordinaire, looking over the intended tasks highlight as components of my semi-annual initiatives, a few themes emerge.  I can work on the house, or I can tweak my intellect, or usually some combination.  It tends to work better if I select one.  Since both have been underperforming for a few weeks, I think I'll spend the bulk of today in My Space producing great thoughts in the form of commentary, maybe a NEJM article, my OLLI class, get back to my Consult Maven blog neglected for an extended time.  Minimize errands or shopping.  If I do housework, it will need to be project focused instead of maintenance.  And exercise as the calendar demands.  

I can do this successfully today, if not every day.

No comments: