Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Staying at Home


Not a whole lot of reason to leave my house this week.  I should get a haircut and set up a new safe deposit box but not much would happen if I delayed these.  The library book I requested has arrived, so that needs a personal appearance to retrieve.  And in all likelihood I will need something from the grocery store.  But there's I can fulfill most of this week's agenda within the rooms of my home except for tending to the snowblower which forces me onto the driveway.  Yet my private escapes have been to quiet time at a couple of county parks.  Nothing adventuresome or even unique, more familiar.  But it's outdoors.  So even if I could pursue this week's activities fully indoors, I still need some exposure to this season's chill, if only for a few short bursts.

No comments: