Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Picking the Must Do


As age related frailty becomes more evident, my capacity to do a lot of things on my daily task list has faltered.  As compensation, though perhaps with benefit, I have been picking one or two things that require attention.  Yesterday that was my platelet donation, last week the transition from old to new car.  Treadmill sort of anchors my Must most days but does not comprise the designated highlighted task.  Sometimes it's writing, especially towards a Medscape submission deadline, sometimes it's making something slightly elaborate for supper, sometimes I target an area for cleaning.  More importantly, I usually successfully tackle what I designate for the day's focus.  And if I can do one successfully, why not expand to two?

No comments: